Grain Free Turkey with Chicken & Vegetables Dry Kitten Food
Nutritionally balanced and packed with wholesome ingredients Nourish Grain Free Turkey with Chicken & Vegetables Dry Kitten Food is cooked to perfection from a recipe containing no added wheat, beef, pork or dairy products.
This recipe contains many key benefits including:
- 70% Total Turkey & Chicken – Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support healthy muscle growth and development in kittens
- Cognitive and Visual Development – A source of the Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, crucial in supporting the early stages of brain and eye development
- Immune Support – Added vitamin E and taurine to help support developing immune defences
- Healthy Digestion – Added fibre including prebiotics to help support the ability to absorb nutrients
- Healthy Heart – Added Taurine to support normal heart development
£11.95 – £34.95
70% Turkey & Chicken (including 36% Dried Chicken, 30% Freshly Prepared Deboned Turkey, 4% Turkey Fat), Potato, Peas, Chickpea, Lentils, Hydrolysed Liver Gravy, Omega-3 Supplement,
Cellulose, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 120 mg/kg), Dried Cranberry, Yucca Extract (180 mg/kg)
Omega 6 Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 255 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 96 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 72 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.29 mg
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000 mg, L-Carnitine 1,010 mg
Amino Acids: Methionine 2000 mg, Lysine 500 mg
Acidity Regulators: Sodium Bisulphate 4.8 mg
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Dried Cranberries are a very good source of vitamin C, E & K as well as a good source of dietary fibre. They also help to fight and prevent urinary tract infections.