Grain Free Salmon with White Fish & Vegetables Dry Sterilised Adult Cat Food
Nutritionally balanced and packed with wholesome ingredients Nourish Grain Free Salmon with White Fish & Vegetables Dry Sterilised/Neutered Adult Cat Food is cooked to perfection from a recipe containing no added wheat, beef, pork or dairy products.
This recipe contains many key benefits including:
- 70% Total Salmon & White Fish – Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to promote every day health and well-being
- Urinary Tract Health – Formulated to help maintain optimal urine pH range to support urinary tract health
- Hairball Care – Formulated with added cellulose to help support the reduction of hairballs
- Healthy Digestion – Added fibre including prebiotics to help support the ability to absorb nutrients
- Healthy Weight- Formulated to be low in fat and with add L-Carnitine to promote a healthy weight for sterilised/neutered cats
£0.95 – £34.95
70% Fish (Including 26% Freshly Prepared Deboned Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 14% Dried Pollock, 7% Dried Herring, 4% Freshly Prepared White Fish, 3% Salmon Oil), Potato, Peas, Lentils, Chickpea, Cellulose (3%), Beet Pulp (3%), Hydrolysed Liver Gravy, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 480 mg/kg), Glucosamine
(180 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (180 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 120 mg/kg), Dried Cranberry, Yucca Extract (180 mg/kg)
Omega 6 Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 255 IU;
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 96 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 72 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iodine
(Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000 mg, L-Carnitine 2,000 mg
Amino Acids: Methionine 2000 mg, Lysine 500 mg
Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health..
Why White Fish
White Fish are a source of protein and Vitamins B6, B12 and Niacin. They are also a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which may help to support skin and coat health and healthy joints.
Dried Cranberries are a very good source of vitamin C, E & K as well as a good source of dietary fibre. They also help to fight and prevent urinary tract infections.