Breeders Club Terms & Conditions
By joining the nourish Breeders Club, breeders agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
This club is for the exclusive use of dog breeders who feed and recommend nourish Pet Foods. nourish Pet Foods reserves the right to terminate the membership of any breeders found to be in breach of these conditions.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
* All breeders must be a resident in Great Britain, aged 18 years or over.
* Breeders participating in the nourish breeders scheme may not be a member of any other breeder scheme.
* Breeders must be registered, and maintain that registration, with The Kennel Club. Proof will be requested prior to official registration in order to become part of our KC Registered breeders club. Breeders not registered to The Kennel Club may be asked further questions before approval and if successful can become part of our hobby breeder club.
* Breeders must exclusively feed nourish Pet Food as the main food for the dogs.
* nourish Pet Food must be exclusively fed to the bitch 2-3 weeks prior to the bitch giving birth.
* All puppies must be exclusively weaned onto nourish Pet Food from 4 weeks of age.
* New litters must be registered with Nourish pet Food before 6 weeks from the date of birth by completing the Puppy registration form or contacting customer services via email.
* Puppies registration approval will be needed before Breeder Puppy Packs are shipped out.
* Litters born before being accepted into the nourish Breeders Club and within the first 4 weeks of membership will not be eligible to claim free Breeder Puppy Packs, these can be purchased at a minimal cost.
* nourish Pet Food are exclusively recommended to new puppy owners.
* All food will be delivered directly to the address of membership to the nourish Breeders Club.
* Breeders must not breed from a bitch under 12 months of age, the bitch must not exceed 8 years old.
* A minimum of 2 litters every 12 months is required to continue membership in the KC Registered Breeders club and a minimum of 1 litters every 12 months is required to continue membership in the Hobby’s Breeders club
* No more than 6 litters can be produced over the lifetime of the bitch.
* Breeders MUST give nourish Pet Foods Puppy packs to the new owners free of charge.
* A minimum of 45kg of nourish Pet Food must be purchased directly in any 6- month period for your account to remain active for KC Registered Breeders club and a Minimum of 36kg of nourish pet food over a 6 months for our Hobby Breeder Club.
* If an account becomes inactive you will lose your nourish breeders club benefits.
* As a breeder you will receive 15% off RRP on all our products.(If approved as KC Registered Breeders club)
* nourish Pet Foods and Breeder Puppy Packs are not for re-sale by the breeder, or for sale to a third party, unless agreed in writing by nourish Pet Foods and subsequent to agreement of trade retailer terms and conditions.
* Any discount or promotional codes are for use by the addressed and registered nourish breeders club member alone.
* Members with their own website or social media are required to provide a link to nourish Pet Foods website and social media pages.
* nourish Pet Food do not accept liability for any correspondence lost or damaged in the post.
* nourish Pet Food reserve the right to terminate membership at their discretion and without prior notice.
* nourish Pet Food reserve the right to change the nourish breeders club membership benefits and/or terms and conditions at their discretion and without prior notice.
* All applications will be considered on an individual basis and nourish Pet Foods reserve the right to approve/decline applications at their discretion.
*The affiliate incentive rewards scheme is at the discretion of nourish pet food, who will determine as to which new customers qualify, total pay backs will be paid at the end of each month in one payment.